HAMILTON – DUCTED INSTALL TRAINING
November 26, 2021
SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM TO REGISTER
Included with the training & course certificate.
- Free Duct Sizing Disc (Ductulator)
- Free Training Book
- Free 12-month access to support software Load Estimation and Airflow (EzeCalc).
- If you are installing or designing ducted air conditioning systems for the home this course is for you.
- The course aims to provide you with all the fundamentals of ducted system design and installation.
- Avoid costly mistakes during installation or design.
- Learn how to identify and fix common problems found in ducted system installations.
- Learn how to select and size the correct duct size and grille sizes to achieve an efficient and quiet system.
- Approach problem solving with confidence using the knowledge gained during the course.
- Understand how to install and sell the benefits of Ducted air conditioning systems.
- Grow your business by offering a premium heating / cooling solution to your customers.
- Save time and expense by commissioning correctly.
- Equipment selection by capacity / airflow / Pa rating
- End user incorporated within the design process and what they need to be told
- Location of Indoor / Outdoor Unit – Items to consider (Noise etc)
- Ductwork type and layout
- Location of discharge / return grilles
- Selection of correct duct work size
- Selection of correct return grille and size
- Types of discharge diffuser and selection criteria
- Return air velocity considerations
- Sensor locations
- Demo of Plandroid / Other support tools (EzeCalc)
- How to use the Duct Sizing Disc for design and troubleshooting
- Examples of incorrect installation
- Zone Control Systems
- Install Procedures
- Planning the install
- Install practices / Ductwork connections.
- Ductwork layout – Consider bends / outlets
- How the install can affect unit’s operation & performance
- Position of supply and return grilles
- Remote control operation and position
- Interface to fresh air
Commissioning / Client Handover
- Control operation
- Explanation of airflow discharge / return
- Explanation of fan speed control in relation to capacity and noise
- Function Setting adjustments
- General airflow balancing